CERTIFIED TOWING, RECOVERY & ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
WreckMaster and TowTruckUniversity.com Certified
We are certified through WreckMaster( the company that certifies the knowledge and skill of towing professionals) and through TowTruckUniversity.com.
This certification equips us with the best practices for industry standard towing. While we are a small company, these certifications ensure that our knowledge, skill level and competence are on par with our larger competitors in the area.
Many towing services do not use the right methods in this area and often apply ones that are not only questionable, but even dangerous.
We are well trained and equipped for this tricky area of towing.
We are up to date on all the methodology, do it only according to certified standards. And get recertified in it every three years.
Thanks to our focus on safety, customer service and professionalism, Motor clubs trust us with their members’ towing needs; we provide the most effective and affordable service you’ll find in the area.
Tow Truck Operator / Owner
Certifed by WreckMaster
- Wreckmaster Certified ( Level 2,3,4,5 )
- Level 2/3: Fundamentals
- Level 4/5: Advanced Techniques
- Level 2/3 Certified
- Level 4/5 Certified
- Light-Duty Recovery
- Single-Lane Uprighting
- Tow Capacity
- Battery Boost
- Service Delivery Essentials
- Safety Meeting: Clothing and Readiness
- All About Dollies
- Medium Duty Towing
- Single-Lane Uprighting: Tractor-Trailer
- Safety Meeting: Traffic Safety
- Safety Meeting Dangers of the Job
- Tractor Trailer: Lift & Separate
- Top-Rolling a Cement Mixer
- Transporting a Motorcycle
- Light-Duty Towing: Wheel Lift Basics
- Car Carrier Techniques
- Hybrid Awareness
Certified by Towtruckuniversity
- Masterclass Towing
- RoadSide Assistance
Trained by Minnesota Professional Towing Assosiation
- Two-Day Advanced Light-Duty Tow School
- Basic Heavy-Duty Tow School